AD36
Duolingo story: Yo quiero una pizza
Language Transfer 56. Por, para. De donde eres? A donde vas? No prepositions at the end of sentence. Vamos a Estados Unidos. La chica con que trabajo. con cuel, con quien, con la cual. Es la chica con que trabajaba. La chica con que iba a la fiesta. Cual quieres? Se. No se cual quiere ver. ¿Quién está?No se con quien lo tengo que hacer.
Grabar una conversación con un peer-coach;
I am in a peer group with David and Byron. Lately Marianne also joined us. Usually we meet on Tuedays and Thursdays, but today neither Byron nor I could make out normal meeting time. I think David and Marianne went ahead at the normal time, but I don't know whether they recorded a conversation in Spanish.
Byron and I did meet later in the day, for about half an hour, and I recorded six minutes in which we tried to speak only Spanish. We did pretty well, and the only time we reverted to English was when I couldn't make out the past tense of the verb to die. We were pleased with our achievement, and we agreed that we had felt comfortable communicating in Spanish.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario