Pronunciación

 Las tares hoy son de pronunciación.

I watched two short videos from https://www.youtube.com/c/ButterflySpanish The teacher, Ana, is young and pretty and slightly manic; which is not a bad way for a language teacher to be, I think. She also has a little website, https://www.butterflyspanish.com


Here is a short clip of me repeating a Duolingo story:



I found out how to record sound in Windows 11. The trick is to open the Game Bar, by typing Windows key + G. Then make sure the microphone is on in the Capture widget. To start recording, Win+alt+R. A small blue widget opens, showing that recording has started. It records the screen and my voice until I click stop. Then I can find the recording in C:\Users\rob62\Videos\Captures and play it.

And here is the rest of the story:



I use Spotify, and I have just listened to this Spotify Duolingo Spanish Podcast. Quite easy to follow, because there is explanation in English as well as the Spanish story.



Comentarios

  1. Estos son muy buen ideas por practicando! El grabación de voz es excelente y muy útil entender y aprende pronunciación. Tengo una carpeta de mis grabaciónes de mis notas de voz de mi celular.

    Those are great ideas for practicing! The voice recording is an excellent idea and very helpful for understanding and learning pronunciation. I have a folder of my recordings in my phone's voice notes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. También estoy suscrita a Butterfly Spanish. Ana es genial.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario