Yo empecé estudiar español hace un mes en Duolingo. He tenido una lección en Italki.
But this is
cheating: I am using Google translate. So instead I will just write in English
for now.
I have been
using Duolingo to improve my German for several months now. Then I started giving
some English lessons to some local children. Their father is Italian and their
mother comes from Uruguay. I thought it would be fun to be able to speak some
Spanish to her, for instance to answer when she said “Mucho gusto” on meeting
me. So I started some Spanish on Duolingo too. I am a complete beginner.
I have been
taking German lessons on Italki for a couple of months, and I have a very good
teacher, Luisa. I decided to try a Spanish lesson there too. I had half an hour
with Jisa, which went quite well. I was able to converse just a little, and
when I didn’t know a word I tried using the Italian word. I booked a second
session with Jisa. She tried to have a conversation with me, but I had to
confess that I really couldn’t say much, so we rescheduled and she will prepare
some material for me to read. We will have the rescheduled lesson tomorrow, and
by that time I will have some material from this course to work on as well.
Muy bien Rob. Felicitaciones! 😃👍
ResponderEliminarGracias. ¿te conozco?
Eliminar¿De dónde eres originalmente?
ResponderEliminarDe Inglaterra. Nacido en Oxford, vivió principalmente en Londres.
Eliminar¡Es un buen razón elegir estudiar español!
ResponderEliminarGracias Rob!
ResponderEliminar