AD17
Duolingo story: El jugador de baloncesto.
Language transfer 22, 23. he terminado, hemos terminado. Lo he terminado. Object pronoun goes after infinitive, before conjugated verb. Difference between ir/er imos/emos only. Nosotros hemos perdido. El ha perdido. yo tu el ella usted, nosotros vosotros ellos ellas ustedes; me te lo la nos los las.
Immersion and listening
Well, I am trying a few things.
I have followed some more of Dreaming Spanish, and I am half way through Pablo's mini soap opera, which is really funny.
I have contacted two 'community tutors' on italki, and I am asking them to try to give me 'comprehensible input'. That is going fairly well.
I have been looking for an exchange partner on tandem.net. So far I have only had brief exchanges of text messages. I have tried to interest people in the Crosstalk method, but I haven't got very far. I intend to keep trying, quite gently and suppressing my usual tendency to push too hard when I get enthusiastic about something new.
Yesterday I started following a MOOC on Coursera. It's called Aprender, it's all about the theory of how we learn, and it is in Spanish. I listen to the video lectures and I can follow about 60%, or more like 80% if I read the transcript. I am familiar with some of the subject matter, so I can usually answer the little quiz questions embedded in the videos without too much difficulty.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario