AD16
Duolingo: ¿Dónde está tu novia?
Me gusta mucho esa historia. Lo recuerdo, porque lo leí en alemán hace algún tiempo.
Language transfer 21. Haber + ...a/e/i do. He comido = I have eaten. he, has, ha, hemos, han. (saber: se is the only other verb with 1S in -e). No he hablado. This form is used more in Spanish than in English, so for now it will do for both 'I have done' and 'I did'.
When my children were little there was no such thing as Youtube or Spotify. I bought a computer CD for them, "Children's Songs of the World". There was one song each from France, Italy, Spain, Japan and so on, with some animation and little games. From Mexico, there was "Cielito Lindo", and I fell in love with it. I just found some versions of it on Youtube, and it brought tears to my eyes. I'll record a verse on Telegram. I'm not sure about singing though; that might bring tears to my classmates' eyes, and not in a good way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPxO2AR-C24
https://www.inside-mexico.com/cielito-lindo-lyrics/
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario